Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Printer Drivers >> Z11 driver works for Compaq IJ300Moderator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Z11 driver works for Compaq IJ300
Walter

posted 2003-05-15 05:32:34 Reply -Delete

The Lexmark Z11 driver works also for the Compaq IJ300. Same for the Windows 2000 Z11 driver. Compaq claims that linux and Windows 2000 drivers don't exist for IJ300 and tell you to buy another printer.

mancubus

posted 2003-05-15 05:33:28 Reply -Delete

>The Lexmark Z11 driver works also for the Compaq IJ300. Same for the Windows 2000 Z11 driver. Compaq claims that linux and Windows 2000 drivers don't exist for IJ300 and tell you to buy another printer.

David Aho

Web-page
Email
posted 2004-07-07 10:16:17 Reply -Delete

Hello,

I have a problem using the Lexmark Z11 driver, and I am using a Windows 2000 laptop with a docking station. When ever I print I get 3 copies, slightly out of line horizontally. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this issue. Any assistance you may offer would be much appreciated.

See ya,

Dave

reggie arnett

posted 2004-08-12 01:12:46 Reply -Delete

HEY,

AFTER I DOWNLOAD, WHAT PROGRAM DO I OPEN IT WITH. THEN HOW DO I LOAD THE PRINTER DRIVER?

THANKS TERENCE

the_stone

Email
posted 2005-03-18 05:07:15 Reply -Delete

For : reggie arnett, just run the Program to will will extracted automaticly, it's a file compressed all u have to do is to open the program and it will unzip the driver automaticly.
David Aho,

Try too unistall the printer from the Pc, then download the latest driver version from the lexmark web site and install it again.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024