Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Printer Drivers >> Laserjet 5000 41.3 error (unexpected paper size)Moderator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Laserjet 5000 41.3 error (unexpected paper size)
lynn

posted 2003-05-30 05:02:53 Reply -Delete

You guys/gals all rock. alright, i have an LJ5000 that gives the 41.3 error only from tray 2, only with letter paper. the tray is not causing the error (i swapped out with a known good tray), and the bypass tray works flawlessly. is my paper sensor pcb board at fault? it's the only thing i can come up with. thank you in advance.

Lynn

Nance

Email
posted 2005-02-14 13:09:10 Reply -Delete

Try looking at the front of Tray 2 to see which paper size is selected in the little oval sign/button in the center of the front of the drawer. If it is accidentally "Exec" instead of "Letter" - open the drawer, look down on the settings knob, and change it to "Letter" with that blue rolling knob inside the top of the paper tray on the left. That solved it for us. No more 41.3 error!

Margaret Roger

Email
posted 2019-11-05 22:53:20 Reply -Delete

I have xerox laser printer and for last some days, I couldn't print any document. It always showed an error at the printing time. I got the solution from https://printersrepairnearme.com/xerox-printer-repair/ after searching many websites and contacted xerox printer repair in USA. Now my printer is working perfectly.

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024