Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Printer Drivers >> Epson Action Laser IIModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  Epson Action Laser II
Worris

posted 2003-05-30 05:14:34 Reply -Delete

What does "Service Req. E0006" error message indicate. Is there a consumer fix for this problem?

maloca

posted 2003-05-30 05:17:01 Reply -Delete

As an "Epson Authorized Service Dealer", there's only so much information and help that I can legally give. There's of course no way for me to actually know whats wrong with your printer. Its quite possible that you may even have an actual HARDWARE PROBLEM [parts problem]. The "Service Req. E0006" is a "Polygon Motor" error code, which basically means that a scanner mirror motor error code has occured. That particular error code normally means the "sync signal" cannot be detected within a specified period after the polygon motor has started. Its possible that the "optical fiber cable" to the sync sensor may have came loose or come off, or that you may have a bad "engine driver board", or possibly even a bad "LD unit". I'm sorry but there's no further information that I can give you, but at least you will know what the error code stands for. Without a Servive Manual you probably could not do much yourself and I don't know of a consumer fix thats available...Good Luck!

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024