Home
Virtual Image Printer DriverMiraplacid Publisher converts documents to images
Virtual Text Printer DriverMiraplacid Text Driver extracts text from documents
Miraplacid Data ViewerMiraplacid Data Viewer - access to internal structure of a binary file
Miraplacid Text ViewerMiraplacid Text Viewer - access to internal structure of a text file
Common:   Login | Rules of forum | Register
Management:  New topic | Close topic | Move topic | Delete topic

Miraplacid Forum >> Printer Drivers >> dell a940 all in one printerModerator:Cerberus

Author Topic:  dell a940 all in one printer
donald brooks

Web-page
Email
posted 2004-11-21 12:02:14 Reply -Delete

help! I bought a referbished dell aio printer. when i first bought the printer i got it to work but i got a virous and had to do a quickrestart and now i can`t get the drivers that i found on the internet to work. i have lost all th paper work . so i don`t know what to do and dell didn`t even want to talk to me can some one help me please don

stephany

posted 2004-12-10 00:50:30 Reply -Delete

I have 2 questions about Dell A920 (which is pretty close to A940 I guess):
- Is it possible to install it on a printer hab (I mean, remotely)? I have tred with USB-to-LAN hab (laser Dell printer 1500 works fine), but I cannot install drivers on PC, cause it says: "cannot detect local USB printer" and quits. And I cannot add printer cause I cause I cannot install drivers. I have tried drivers from some other Lexmar printers (those printers are Lexmark Z1150 indeed) - some guys in the interned say that drivers from Z600 should works, but they does not.
- Is it possible to install it on Linux Fedora? I cannot find drivers :(

donald brooks

Web-page
Email
posted 2004-12-11 11:39:17 Reply -Delete

hello . from what i understand about what i found out the prenter was made from another company . i haven`t found out which one but it is either lexmark or hewlet packard . I think that we have to find out which company and what drivers that are compatible. i hope this helps . donald

Your message:
Name, password:
Go to category:  

Technical Support

Copyright © Miraplacid, 2003 - 2024